|Advanced Online Systems||Home||Contact Us|
Configuration and Setup
Sign up for a
and get your
first month FREE!
Click on one of the links to get the setup configurations.
2. Click on Network and Internet Connections
3. Click “Set up or change your Internet connection”
4. Under the Connections tab, click the Setup button
5. Click the Next button
6. Select Connect to the Internet
Click the Next button
Select “Set up my connection
Select “Connect using a dial-up
Type in AOS
Type in the local access number
16. Select either option, then click the Next button
17. Type in your username and password in the appropriate fields.
Check the box that says "Add a shortcut
to this connection to my desktop"
Double click on the newly created AOS
icon located on your desktop.
Click on the Networking Tab.
Uncheck the box labeled “Enable
26. Click the Dial button to connect to the internet.
|Copyright © Advanced
Online Systems Pty Ltd 2008
Advertorial link:online diamond buyer